Disclaimer

Please disable AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, NoScript or any other ad blocking software as some flash and objects will not display correctly.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Tentative Pricelist and New Products

Good day to everyone :)

I have been working on a pricelist for Mystic Nature along with some opening specials that might peak some interest. I will add pictures to a later post once I have them done :)

All Bath & Body products: 
2oz-$3 or 2/$5
4oz-$5 or 2/$9
8oz-$7.50 or 2/$12

Lip Balms/Glosses
$3 or 2/$5

Gift Baskets:
Small-$10
Medium-$15
Large-$20

Personalized Stockings
$7
$15-Filled

Orders of $75 or more get free US shipping and 1/2 off to Canada, plus all orders receive a free sample as my gift to you :)


I will soon be introducing some new items to the line and will update as soon as they are available for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment